Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello from Showcase Farmer Larisa


Hello there fellow crafters!  Hope everyone is having a great week.  So far mine is going pretty well, but I've been busy busy stamping up some Greeting Farm images for you today!  The first card I created uses Sitting Lovely Anya.  I propped her up on some cute cardstock from My Mind's Eye and colored her to match.  I just love those little red boots of hers, wish I had some :) 


For my second card, I used the same patterned paper from My Mind's Eye but changed things up a little by using the couch image from the Sitting Cute Set.  A few prima flowers and some brads finished it all off. Oh, and I also paper pieced the couch! 

Thanks for letting me pop in and share a couple of my creations!  Be sure to stop by my blog for more great cards and projects using your favorite Greeting Farm Stamps! 
******************

These are absolutely ADORABLE from Larisa, aren't they?!?!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'm just popping by to announce our winner from the Customer Challenge & Chit Chat night, nrsgoodbody10!  Congrats and email me, Jess to claim your prize!

Thanks so much to everyone who played in our AWESOME musical theatre challenge and also to our fantastic hostess, Crafty Match Chick!  <3

2 comments:

Blankina said...

You did a great job!! I love the cheery colour explosion...and ofcourse the beautiful Greeting Farm stamps.
Ciao Blankina

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute, love those ribbon tags. :)