Monday, April 16, 2012

Glimmer and Shimmer Bean with April Guest Sammi


Good morning everyone!! It's Sammi here (the April Guest at the farm) ... I'm excited to be posting some creations for you today using last months beautiful sparkly images.. Glimmer Bean and Shimmer Bean ... First up I have made some very simple single layer cards..  I  just love how these stamps work so well on their own so I decided to colour them and have them as the focus of the card by having no other distractions... So here are my single layer cards....



 

and then my second photo is a piccy of what's currently happening on my desk.... I'm in the middle of
an Art Journal page.. where I am using Shimmer and Glimmer and I am having so much fun with the page that I really wanted to share it with you (even though it's not yet finished!)



4 comments:

Nat said...

The more I see these little Bean girls, the more I love them! Love the new look of the blog too! Great work, as usual! :)

Blankina said...

Wow. I love the beanies too, they are soo cute..Love the way you have coloured them!
Have fun finishing your bingo job..
Ciao Blankina

Heidi Brawley said...

love your single layer cards! Very Beautiful!!! Ya I like the look of the Blot too! Great Work!!!!
Hugs,
Heidi

Leia said...

Love your work, amazing coloring!
Hugs Veronica