Thursday, March 29, 2012

Smile with Showcase Farmer Tracy

Hey there Farmers!!!!!  Tracy here today. The weekend is rolling around and I am hoping for some beautiful weather this weekend. I have intentions on hanging out at the beach! The weather has been gorgeous and I have been stuck in my office all week dreaming of sitting on the beach.  This time of year I am always feeling fortunate to be living in South Florida, the weather is perfect!  I will NOT be humming that same tune in another 2 months though!!

Today I joined together 2 of our latest released stamps, Sitting Cute and Sitting lovely.  I cut and popped my image. I paired it all up with those fabby papers from MME.  I will be quite sad the day that paper pad runs dry!!

Thanks for looking and head over to the shop and pick up you Sitting lovely and Sitting Cute today!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so lovely. I love this image.
hugs

Arabella said...

Super cute Farmer Tracy! Gorgeous papers!

Arabella

Naomi said...

This is SO cute and I LOVE how you coloured her hair! Haha, great minds think alike, huh?

Hugs,
Naomi