Monday, March 19, 2012

Sitting Lovely in the Flowers

Hi everyone! Samantha here!  Today I have a project to share using the new Sitting Lovely stamp set. The three new sitting stamp sets include images of items to sit on, but I want to how you can use them with something else.

My idea was really simple, I just cut out a hill out of green patterned paper to represent the grass and I set up Anya sitting on the hillside. In this position, it looks like her legs are just bent, out in front of her like she would be if she were sitting on a hillside.

 Here is a closer look at my Copic coloring.

 I used the Sitting Lovely flowers to decorate the hill.

I hope this will get you thinking about even more ways you can use these new sitting stamps! They are tons of fun!

5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is a great idea.
I love the hill Idea..
hugs

Isa said...

Very original idea, I love this simple card !! Nice ;)

Arabella said...

Supercute Samantha! Great idea!

Arabella

** Isa ** said...

this is soooooooooooo cute x

Carol said...

That is adorable!