Monday, March 12, 2012

Showcase Farmer Tracy with some Sparkle

Good morning Farmers!! Tracy here today and I am soooooo very excited about this latest release. I hope you are too. Have you checked them ALL out yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Click here for the Latest Release

Today I would like to share with you 2 cards I created using an entirely new line of clear stamps. I have used Glimmer Bean. She is so sweet, I just LOVE her hair and it's so much fun to color.


On this first card I kept Glimmer Bean with tradition colored hair and kept her intact the way the stamp comes. I added some glitter to her skirt because I always use glitter if I can!!  I kept the card simple to show off all the little details of the stamp.

On the second one I wanted her to be bold and making a statement. I had these awesome new papers from Bo Bunny and I thought the colors would be perfect for what I was trying to do. Then of course a card is not complete without some bling. So I added the rhinestone flourish.  The Best Friends sentiment is actually from the previous release, Flutter Heart!  I could see myself giving this to a girlfriend so it was fitting. The border was done using a MS punch and cutting slits in it to "bend" it around the circle. Last thing, and you can tell in the picture but I dry painted on some perfect pearls by ranger for some added shimmer. It really looks fabulous in real life with the added shimmer.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope you are enjoying this new release as much as we are!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

GASP! I love the purple hair! How funky! Beautifully colored!

Larisa Hohman said...

so so cute! I love both of your cards! thanks so much for sharing!

Naomi said...

Tracy, these are BOTH absolutely STUNNING but, I especially LOVE the BOLD colours of the second card! Fabulous job colouring as always and such beautiful design!

Naomi
xoxo

Trina said...

Dang, I hate when the comment above mine has the word I wanted to use in a comment! Boo Naomi! J/k! (Naomi is my buddy...) Seriously though, these are both stunning creations! Both are fabulously colored and designed!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE these cards are Gorgeous using this adorable cutie!!!!
hugs,Heidi