Monday, March 26, 2012

Showcase Farmer Thanh with Some Sitting Inspiration

Gooooooood morning, Farm friends!

Farmer Thanh here hoping that you had a great weekend! In Metro Vancouver, it actually felt like spring this weekend and it was just BEAUTIFUL out. I got to take in a great stitch and paper show as well as enjoy the City!

Have you been enjoying the three new Sitting mix & match sets TGF released?! I just love the versatility of them and thought I'd share what I've been up to lately. First up, we have Sitting Lovely with her adorable barrettes!


Thought I'd even it out and throw in a little man inspiration, too! lol I know we all struggle with masculine cards sometimes because we want to add so many layers and embellishments, etc. I have a colleague who is retiring at the end of this week and am so happy to be giving this card featuring Sitting Casual to him. See those sew lines; you can totally sew on a man card and still make it masculine!

 

If you have any questions or would like to enter my current blog candy, hop on over to my blog. Thanks for stopping by The Farm today! 

Enjoy the rest of your week. Thanh xo

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is Super Cute. I do love the Sitting images.
hugs

Arabella said...

These are both gorgeous Thanh!

Arabella

Emily Martina said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I just love your cards :)

Naomi said...

Really ADORABLE cards, Thanh! Fabulous LOs and colouring!

Naomi
xoxo