Thursday, March 15, 2012

Showcase Farmer Emily with a Project Share Featuring Glimmer Bean!


Hi Everyone!


Emily Here. I am excited to share another one of my creations with you using one of the stamps that was just released at the beginning of the month. I am sure, like me, you have all fallen in love with the new Glimmer Bean Clear Stamp. Isn’t she just adorable, and perfect for spring?



I decided to try something a little different for me on this card. Rather than reaching for my “go-to” black stamping ink like I normally do, I pulled out a brown chalk ink from my stash for a bit of a softer look. Trying to keep with the softer look, I also lightly colored Glimmer Bean up with colored pencil. OH… I almost forgot, I just had to add a few touches of Glimmer to the image.


I hope that you are inspired to pull out those colored inkpads and get a little creative with your stamping. It is such a simple way to add a little something different to your images.


Have a Great Day!

Emily

5 comments:

** Isa ** said...

This is just gorgeous!!!! Received my stamps yesterday and I loooooooooooove them!!! Had a play with them straight away!!! The cheeky range is just fab! x

Tammy Ortiz said...

I Love this realease. I had to purchase them and Have so enjoyed all of them.
Hugs

Isa said...

I love this card, it´s sweet .. vey pretty !!

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful x

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Emily! I love the softer look!

Arabella