Monday, March 5, 2012

Man Cards, So Easy!

Hi everyone, Samantha here! Happy Monday!

Today I have to show you one of the brand new stamp sets, Sitting Casual. This stamp set is the perfect solution for making man cards. With all the pretty, frilly embellishments and patterned papers out there, sometimes it is difficult to come up with masculine cards (i.e. man cards), but the Sitting Casual set works perfectly for making them. It comes with sentiments, a team banner, a man chair, and this cute little guy, Ian.

Here's what I whipped up with this set:

For my card, I colored the chair and guy with Copics and then trimmed them both out. I added some manly patterned paper and some coordinating yellow cardstock.

I attached the chair to the card, and then used pop dots to attach the little guy to the card to add a little dimension.  The sentiment is also from this stamp set.


That's all for today. I hope you stop by tomorrow to see another great project!

ETA:  Congrats to LILY ANUSKA!  You are the winner of the prize on GRACE's blog! Be sure to email Jess to claim your prize- thanks!

6 comments:

Isa said...

So cute !!

Tammy Ortiz said...

Wow, I do not find them easy lol
This is really awesome.
Hugs

kimmisu said...

super cute. Great coloring, perfect for a guy!!!! I love the new sitting stamp sets that just came out. I can't wait to get them.
Kim

Cyndi S said...

This is a awesome card. Can't wait to get my hands on my new Greeting Farm stamps.

Jody @ Adorable Country Classics said...

Great idea for a man card.

Lily Anuska said...

Hi. I'm very happy to win. I send a message to Jess. If you don't get my email is myanuska@gmail.com. Have a great day. Lily Anuska