Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let the MADNESS begin.... MARCH MADNESS!

Hi, everyone!

So glad to be back with a FUN contest since we haven't done one in a while!

TGF and the SHOWCASE Farmers are excited to bring you...

MARCH MADNESS!

What IS March Madness?

For the next three weeks,  we'll be going "MAD" with a few different themes!  We will draw ONE RANDOM WINNER who completes ALL THREE THEMES and the prize?  
THREE SINGLES of choice or 1 single and 1 4x6 set!

But WAIT!  There's MORE!  In addition to the one random winner at the end of the 3 weeks, the DT will be choosing their "SECRET FAVES"...one from each of the THREE WEEKS.  You will all go MAD wondering who those secret faves are!

At the end of the contest, those THREE secret faves from each week's theme will be posted on our FACEBOOK page and YOU GUYS will vote to determine our MARCH MADNESS HATTER...and that is NOT a title that Jess gives up easily, LOL!

Our VOTED winner will also win THREE SINGLES of choice or 1 single and 1 4x6 set!

The three winners will be announced and voted on MARCH 28th beginning at 8am CST, so stay tuned!

CHALLENGE ISSUE DATES are as follows:

3.7-TODAY!
3.14
and 3.21

That's a WHOLE lotta TGF madness!

This week's theme is "MAD ABOUT YOU!"   Create a card or project that is lovey dovey and here are some samples from the DT:

From Thanh:

From Tracy:


From Larisa:

From Naomi:


Now...the nitty gritty...here are the RULES:


*You MUST use TGF Stamps (other sentiments ok, but characters/etc. must be TGF)
*Upload your creation to Splitcoaststampers using each week's different KEYWORD so that we can view your creations in ONE PLACE.

This week's "MAD ABOUT YOU" keyword is:  TGFMM1

Projects are due by the TUESDAY BEFORE the next theme is announced at 8pm CST, so this Tuesday, March 13th at 8pm CST!

We hope to see a LOT of you GOING MAD this month with The Greeting Farm!

Have fun, my hatters!

10 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Ooooo..sounds fun!

Luanne said...

oohhh! this is fun.
I just received the stamp I won last time and will use it. ♥

~*Joni said...

I am so excited that TGF is doing contests and challenges! :) Great theme this month, we love madness here at my home. ;)

Wifey Cookie said...

I just uploaded my card entry! Thank you for this "maddening" challenge! :)

Cheers,
Jenny (Wifey Cookie)
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Michele L. said...

Love this so I can use my stamps!
Thanks!

Cattiegirl said...

I soo want to uoload my entry, but over at Splitcoast it says I don't have permisssions although I am registered!? Why?
:-/

//Cattiegirl

Marieke said...

Hello, thanks for the chance to win. I tried uploading my photo today. And the site said that the upload was complete. Dut when I try to find my own card I can only find it in my personal gallery. Its not with the oter entries tough I made a keyword of the code TGFMM1. What am I doing wrong. Please help thank you so much.

Wilfreda said...

I've also tried to load my photo to the Splitcoaststampers site and no matter what I do I get messages that I do not have permission. I've tried for over an hour. I will try again in the morning, but just in case it still doesn't work HERE IS MY CARD.

Marieke said...

I found out. The site has to aprove your photo before it is visible to everybody. Sorry, I dont feel smart right now.

Wilfreda said...

It is finally working. Now I am just waiting on the image to be approved.