Friday, March 9, 2012

I love to sit....

.... and stamp =)
It's allready friday and it's my turn to spread some "sitting" mojo! I have to admit that these cute sitting sets are exactly my cup of tea. It's so fun to mask and stamp and combine the sets. The possibilities are almoust endless.


For this card I was inspired by TGF Saturday Sketch Challenge #6. The stamps comes from the Sitting Cute and Sitting Casual sets.



It's fun to combine the caracters from the sets. For this card I used  Sitting Casual  along with Sitting Lovely and the Flutter Hear set.


If you like your scissor this is a card for you! It takes a little time to cut out these flowers - they are so petit ;-)
Stamps from Sitting Lovely.

That's all for me, I hope you all have a fabulous friday!!
HUGS, Veronica

3 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

I love this set as well I just ordered them so maybe this weekend
Hugs

Larisa Hohman said...

wow, these are all so great! I love the little plaid shirt! so cute!

Naomi said...

Veronica, your cards are GORGEOUS! LOVE the beautiful papers you used, the pretty flowers and your FABULOUS colouring!

Hugs,
Naomi