Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello from Showcase Farmer Larisa


Hello there!  Hope everyone had a great week!  I know I'm personally looking forward to the weekend!!  Especially since a certain popular movie comes out in theaters today!!! :)  Today I have a couple cards to show you guys.  The first one was created with the new Shimmer Bean.  I have to tell you, this stamp is just the cutest thing ever and it's so much fun to color!  I used copics to color her in as usual, picked out some fun cardstock from My Mind's Eye and added some pearl embelishments to the corner.  Voila...one cute card coming up! 


For my next card, I used Sitting Casual!  I absolutely love this stamp set as well because it could be used for so many things.  Plus, "guy cards" can be so difficult to make sometimes, but with this set the guess work is taken care of and you can just stamp till your heart is content!  The paper for this card is from My Mind's Eye as well and I just really love how all the patterns really compliment eachother.  Plus, the color pallete is perfect for a boy's card.  For this one, I colored the image with copics again, and paper pieced the couch and shirt.  Then I popped Ian up with some foam tape and added a couple of buttons...and there you go, one boy's card finished! 

 

Again, thanks for stoping by to check out my cards.  Hope you have a great weekend full of crafty fun!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Adorable cards, Larisa, I love the papers and LO's!

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so super cute.
Did you paper craft the chair?
I love the colors

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are both super cute!!!