Friday, March 2, 2012

A HELLO from our FEBRUARY GUEST!...

Hi, everyone!

Can I just say, again, what a FUN release day we had yesterday? I LOVED talking to everyone on our SCS chat and seeing all of your excitement in comments and emails regarding our FIVE new releases!  We had a blast chatting about all of it and that's definitely one of my favorite parts of being involved with TGF..I get to chat and "hang out", even if only online, with all of you!

Speaking of our lovely friends, this next Guest Designer is NO stranger to TGF.  She can whip up a challenge card faster than I've ever seen AND she doesn't spare ANY of the cute details!  Please welcome



" Hi, I'm Grace O.-Lin, also known as Grace O. or Sugar Cards. I live & work in Metro Vancouver in Western Canada with my supportive husband and our little panda bear hamster, Hammy. I have been dabbling in card making since January 2009 but didn't discover stamping and TGF until later that year . (As you all know probably know, I am a HUGE Greeting Farm Fan!!! and I have bought "many" of their stamps! )

After I discovered blog challenges in October 2010; I finally decided to create my own blog in January 2011 and enter my creations...and a year later, here I am =)  So, when I'm not at home making cards & cooking supper, you can find me at the hospital making sure my patient's are alive and OK.
Oh my GOSH!! I am so excited to have the opportunity! It has been my dream to be a guest on my FAVOURITE stamping company & it finally came true! I'm truly beyond ecstatic to be here! "

Well, making those dreams happen is probably my FAVORITE part of my job, Grace!  And this gal is very well deserving, so please help me welcome GRACE!

Here are two awesome cards that Grace has for us today using:

Sitting Lovely:

...and Shimmer Bean:

Love these!  We are so excited to have Grace and can't wait to see her next post!

Grace doesn't know this, tee hee, but there is a BRAND NEW "SITTING LOVELY" set up for grabs on her blog today just for going to say hello and WELCOME!  You have until Sunday at 8pm CST to enter and we'll announce the winner on Monday!

Have a GREAT weekend, everyone!

10 comments:

Jas said...

Wow, Congratulations Grace! Beautiful cards and looking forward to see more of your creations :)

Isa said...

Congrats !! Very nice cards ;)

Denice said...

Congrats Grace, love your cards! Enjoy being the March Guest and can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for the month.
:Dxx

Stacy said...

i really can understand why you said she doesn't spare any cute little details, both cards were done brilliantly with details that I kept eyeing on. Looking forward to seeing more cards, welcome Grace!

Naomi said...

YAY, Grace! A big CONGRATS to you, girl! You TOTALLY deserve this spot. LOVE the two cards you made and I CAN'T wait to see more from you!

Hugs,
Naomi

Rachel Parys said...

Yay Grace!!

Sue D said...

Congrats to Grace--her cards are lovely.

Leanne said...

Congrats Grace!!
;)

Emily Martina said...

Yay Congrats Grace!

RiNNE said...

Congrats Grace!