Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Showcase Farmer Naomi Sitting Cute!

Hello Everyone and Happy Spring!
Showcase Farmer Naomi, here.  
I really cannot believe that it's springtime already but, I am so glad that it's finally arrived!  
The air is warmer and the sun has been visiting us lately in the Vancouver area and I was inspired to make a cute springtime card!

Here it is:
I used the gal from Sitting Cute and the bench from Sitting Lovely.  It's a pretty simple card and came together quite quickly but, I really LOVE how it turned out...I hope YOU do, too!

I made this for a friend who lives in Tokyo...you never know, after receiving this, she might feel inclined to visit Vancouver, again (fingers crossed)! ;)


For additional information and a detailed supply list, please visit me at my personal blog!

Anyway, I hope that the sun is shining in your little corner of the world!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is Precious.
I love this image.
Awesome colors

Emily Martina said...

So cute!!! Love the little scene you created :) HUGS!!!