Thursday, March 8, 2012

Go Team!

Hey everyone!  Peggy here with a card to cheer up any little or big guy using the adorable new Sitting Casual set!  I love Ian and all the possibilities this set has, guy cards can be hard to make sometimes, but I think this set is going to make is MUCH easier!

I tried to keep the card fairly simple, my boys always say they need to have less "stuff" if it is for a boy! lol  I paper pieced the chair and then drew the hardwood flooring and colored it with Copics. I then stamped Ian, colored and cut him out and popped him onto the chair.  I think he looks adorable and ready to watch his favorite team! 


I hope you all have a wonderful day and hopefully it is crafty!
Hugs,
Peggy

6 comments:

ScrappyKsue said...

Such a great boy card!

Tammy Ortiz said...

Super cute, I struggle with man cards
but this is really awesome.

Isa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isa said...

So cute !! Sofa´s paper´s image it´s very original ;)

sharon g said...

I like the papers you chose.

Naomi said...

SUPER cute! LOVE the papers and LO!

Hugs,
Naomi