Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blooming with Happiness!

Hey everyone!  Peggy here today with a couple of cards using Sitting Lovely and Glimmer Bean (which is now back in stock!).


For my first card I used Sitting Lovely and stamped them onto Neenah card stock and colored them up before cutting them out and building a little scene.  I just love all the possibilities with this new set!


My second card uses the adorable Glimmer Bean stamp.  This card was super quick to put together, and then I decided to make the sparkle pop by stamping it in red and popping it up!

I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Peg

6 comments:

Jas said...

Both are beautiful! Fabulous coloring, love the paper you used and awesome combination,TFS!
Hugs,Jas

Tammy Ortiz said...

Just super adorable.
I love how you handled these.
I love them so much.

hugs

Tammy Ortiz said...

Just super adorable.
I love how you handled these.
I love them so much.

hugs

Creatively His said...

Love both of them and your fabulous coloring skills :-)

Isa said...

Both cards are cute !! Love them ;)

Naomi said...

FABULOUS cards, Peggy!