Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tutorial with Tracy

Hello, Tracy here with a quick tutorial. Have you ever stamped an image and a little piece or corner just didn't come out? There is no need to throw that image away!! Don't do that!!  Copic has a black pen called a multiliner. They are refillable and come in a variety of thicknesses. I usually use a 0.7  to fix lines from a stamped image.


There are other journaling type pens you can use, but I always use the copic multiliner because I know it's safe with my copic markers and I get little to NO bleeding. If you have issues with it bleeding when you go back to color in the area, you may want to try heat setting it.




Draw in the missing area.


Color your image as you normally would.

I used Simply Anya today. She is available in the STORE.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Loca4paper said...

Cute card! I want to thank you for the tip I will going out to get that pen. Thanks again

Naomi said...

This is just ADORABLE, Tracy and your colouring is magnificent!

Naomi
xoxo