Monday, February 13, 2012

Showcase Farmer Thanh - LOVELY Inspiration

Good morning, Farm friends! I hope that you've all had a great weekend.

It's Showcase Farmer Thanh with some Valentine inspiration.

Even though I made these last week, I know that we all have to sometimes work at the last minute so I am choosing to show you some Valentine's Day related projects! Perhaps it may spark up an idea or two if you will be working til the wee hours finishing up those special handmade items. lol


My first card uses the Miss Anya Garland set which was one of my favourite sets from the January release. I love the classic colours of red, pinks and black.


While I had those papers out... I wanted to dress up some homemade cookies that I had made and so I quickly just put these into glassine bags and sealed it by tying the ribbon in a bow. I added a punched tag and used one of the sentiments from the Made By set. So easy and quick to dress these up!


Perhaps you just don't "do" Valentine's Day so I'm including another card I made using the Miss Anya Garland set.

I hope that these have given you some inspiration to create your own Valentine items! If you want further details on any of these projects or want to see more of my work, you can visit me at my blog.

I hope that you have a great Valentines, spent with your loved ones! xo Thanh

5 comments:

Annette said...

awesome...awesome...

B. Poteraj said...

Well aren't you talented! So very pretty. I like the Asian twist. Thanks for showing us.
sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Your coloring skills are awesome. :)

RiNNE said...

Love them all, Thanh!

Naomi said...

FABULOUS cards, girl, and I LOVE that glassine treat bag!

Naomi
xoxo