Thursday, February 16, 2012

Showcase Farmer Emily with a Project Share Featuring CC Madden


Hello Everyone! Showcase Farmer Emily here once again! I hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s Day! I have a fun card to share today that features CC Madden, one of my new favorites from TGF. I have been really into adding a bit of sewing to my cards lately. It’s a great way to add a fun finishing touch, in addition to or in place of other embellishments, without adding a lot of extra bulk to your project. This is perfect if you want to send your card through the mail without having to spend a lot of extra money on postage. And of course, I couldn’t help adding a doily. I have been totally addicted to them lately and have been adding them to EVERYTHING!!!! They are such a great value, and really easy to find on clearance right now after Valentine’s Day. Plus, they are another great lightweight and flat embellishment for cards you want to drop in the post.

Happy Crafting :) emily


3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute Emily! CC Maden is so much fun!

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

Naomi said...

GORGEOUS card, Emily! Lovely layers and beautiful muted colours!

Naomi
xoxo