Thursday, February 2, 2012

Showcase Farmer Emily with a Project Share Featuring the New Made By Clear Stamp Set

Hello Everyone,

Showcase Farmer Emily here again. Happy Groundhog Day! Hopefully Mr.
Groundhog will not see his shadow and spring will soon be on its way. In the
meantime, while the snow is still falling here in New England, I guess I
will just have to take advantage of my warm craft room and play some more
with the fabulous TGF stamps that were released last month!

Which brings me to the projects that I want to share with you today.




"Made from the Heart"

"Crafted by:"

"Handmade by:"

I have been obsessively stamping the back of every project/card that I have
been making lately with at least one of the stamps from the new "Made By"
clear stamp set that was released last month. However, I really wanted to
create a project that showcased some of the designs from the set because
they are so darn cute!

I decided to create these little tags that I could easily attach to a
handmade gift or plate of homemade treats. Once again, I used one of my
favorite techniques,selective inking, that I mentioned in my last post.
This way, I can stack the text in some of the sentiments to fit on the small
tag, where if I were to have just stamped it the way it comes, it would not
have fit on my tiny little tags.


I also thought it would be fun (OK, it's become an obsession) to use a
mini-clothespin to attach gift tags, rather than string. Packaging and
presentation can really make a thoughtful gift even more special, especially
when you are giving something handmade. I hope that this inspires you to
make some tags of your own!

Have a wonderful day!

Emily

2 comments:

Annette said...

so so cute...

Denice said...

How cute! I can see why your latest obsession is mini-clothespins...very clever.