Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's about that time ago...to go RETRO!...

Hey, everyone!
It’s been a week of “new” here for me on my personal blog as I've made the switch to Wordpress and to my own domain- excited!   Between all that, being gone last week for CHA, and everything else, I cannot BELIEVE it's time again for another RETRO-fresh Challenge on the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog!
This month, we are challenging you to “Get dimensional” with your projects and give them some pop, some texture, some lift!   I used the “PAPER TOLE” technique to get some serious dimension on cute Mr. Oliver here from the “Journey” stamp set:
Here’s a closeup of the paper tole technique:
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please head over to the FARM FRESH CHALLENGE BLOG to check out what the rest of my beautiful teammates have for you today and to find out how YOU CAN WIN a 4x6 set of YOUR CHOICE, all along enjoying a FULL MONTH to play along!
Thanks, everyone!

4 comments:

KanataNewf said...

Loving the layers!

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome! Love the technique and all of your paper piecing! Great card!!!

pat said...

love it!! you are such an inspiration! I think I have to try this.

Kim Swenson said...

I love him. So cute!