Saturday, February 11, 2012

INTRODUCING...CORINNE MERCADO, our FEBRUARY Guest Designer!

Hey everyone!

We are a little late in introducing our February guest this month due to CHA, etc. but I am THRILLED to bring you this fun weekend announcement!  Before we do, we have had some questions and just want to clear up the following regarding a monthly guest.  Even though we are having bi-monthly releases now, we still plan on having monthly guests so be on the lookout for that to change normally on the 1st of the month but this month as said, we are a little behind :)

That being said...it's time to stand up, CHEER, and introduce you to....



"Hi, I'm Corinne Mercado, also known as Rinne sometimes in the blogging world. I am so ecstatic to be here this month! I've been scrapping since the early 90s, but it wasn't until mid-2009 that I discovered stamping. In fact, my stamping addiction, err... hobby started with The Greeting Farm stamps! My bff, Jo, showed me a card she made with HG Sing and let's just say I bought ten TGF stamps within the hour!! :)

I'm from California where I live with my dear family. I've been married to the love of my life for almost four years, and I am the Mommy of two wonderful boys, ages 2 1/2 and 7 months. I work full time as a registered nurse, a job that is hard but fulfilling at the same time, and one that affords me the kind of lifestyle that I love -- shopping, going out to eat, and paper crafting of course! I have many hobbies and often wish there were more hours during the day! Making cards is an escape for me -- I cherish moments when I can simply color an image or cut some design paper.

Today, I'm showing you three cards showcasing Miss Anya Garland. Why three, you ask? Well, I love doing different styles: the first one is cutesy and whimsical. The second has lots of layering and is shabby chic. The last is mixing lots of graphic patterns but is considered still pretty simple. What I love about TGF stamps is their versatility! Each stamps could look so unique and different depending on the crafter's style and preference.

IMG_4704

IMG_4705

IMG_4710

Thanks so much for reading! Hope you all have a spectacular day!!"
***********************************************************

Thanks Corinne!  We are SO happy to have you on board with us for the month of February!  Hooray!

What's more?  Leave CORINNE that warm, TGF welcome we all know and love and she'll be drawing a WINNER for the MISS ANYA GARLAND set this weekend!   You have through Sunday at 9pm CST to comment and we'll announce the winner here on Monday morning!  Good luck and WELCOME, CORINNE!  <3

19 comments:

eva said...

congrats corinne!!!!! love your 3 cards!

jo (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay Corinne! Your 3 cards are fabulous! Can't wait to see what you create for the rest of the month!

Mimi said...

Hi Corinne! Love all three of your cards! Miss Anyas are so beautifully colored! Congrats on being GD! :D

Grace said...

CONGRATS RINNE!!!
YOU TOTALLY ROCKED YOUR 3 CARDS!!!
XO
GRACE O.

KanataNewf said...

Congrats, Rinne! I've always said your unique style is perfect for TGF. So very happy to see you as the guest designer this month!

Janet said...

Yay for you Corinne! You make some wonderful cards. Glad to see you here.

Denice said...

Congrats Corrine, you're style is fab...lovin' all 3 of your cards! Have fun standing in your spotlight...it's well deserving.

Leanne said...

Congrats Corinne! We are lucky to have you here. 3 beautiful cards showing off the Miss Anyas. Starting it off right.
;)

RiNNE said...

Thanks everyone!! I am so very honored to be here!!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Great cards Corinne! We all love this Anya set!

Jas said...

Congrats, Corinne! Love all the cards and the color combinations that you used, tfs! Hugs, Jas

Leia said...

Welcome to the team Corinne!
Hugs Veronica

Trina said...

Yay Rinne! Your cards are wonderful (as usual)!

Kim Y. said...

Congrats, Corinne! So well-deserved! Your cards are beautiful!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Corinne, your cards are gorgeous, I especially love the last one - something about the yellow and blue color combo - fabulous! xo

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Awesome cards, love the versatility.

Thanh Vo said...

Welcome Corrine!!! I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations. :D

Mary Brockway said...

Congrats Corinne!!! Look forward to seeing more of your creations this month :-)

Naomi said...

WOW, GORGEOUS cards...ALL three of them! I am so glad you could join us this month as a Guest Designer and I CAN'T WAIT to see all of the other FABULOUS creations you come up with!

Hugs,
Naomi