Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello from Showcase Farmer Larisa

Hello and happy Friday!!!  Wow!  What a crazy week it has been for me!  I sure am glad it's finally Friday!  Hope everyone out there in "blogland" is doing well.  I just wanted to stop by and post a quick little project for you guys.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I would create a little treat box that would be perfect for any Valentine.

 
For this project, I first purchased these cute little take-out boxes from my local dollar store.  (six for $1).  They were already decorated so cute that I didn't want to cover up the hearts, so I just chose cardstock that would match.  I stamped the "Made from the Heart" sentiment in pink ink and then cut it and two mats with my Spellbinders Dies. I added some foam tape to the back to pop it out a little and then tied different ribbons at varying lengths to the handle. 


After I finished the box, I filled it with homemade Almond Roca...yum!  The perfect treat for my sweetie!    Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend and don't forget to visit my blog and check out all my fabulous Greeting Farm creations!