Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Casually jumpin' in with ANOTHER Preview!

Hey, everyone!

Jess here and I'm back with ANOTHER preview from what's shaping up to be an AMAZING March release!

Just a few reminders...please join us over on our Splitcoaststampers FORUM on March 1st from:
10am-12NOON CST
...and again from 
7pm-9pm CST

for our little March release party!  I'll be throwing out a prize or two, we'll be chatting with the DT and HOPEFULLY lots of you, our favorite customers, too!

Before we get to today's preview, congrats to CHRISTY!  You are the winner of "Sitting Lovely" from yesterday's comments!   Congrats and be sure to email me to claim your prize!

...and now...how about this WAYYYY cute new set featuring our beloved Ian, "SITTING CASUAL"?!

Love it?  So do we!
Here are two amazing samples from Simonne:



...a sample from Jess:

...and a few from Maria Therese:


So.... you want to WIN "Sitting Casual", do ya?

Same bat time, same bat channel!  Just leave a comment on 
JESS's Blog, Maria Therese's Blog, and Simonne's Blog today and then come back here letting us know you did!  We sure do hope you guys LOVE this new set as much as we do!


You have until 11pm CST tonight to comment and we'll announce the winner during our FIFTH and FINAL Preview from our MARCH RELEASE!

Have a CASUAL Friday on Tuseday, everyone!  :)


36 comments:

Annie Rose said...

This new release is killing me! SO CUTE! I'd love to win. Thanks! :)

-Annie Rose

faithnme said...

ohh I just LOVE Ian with "sitting casual".... Great Job by the DT

Karin said...

Will that little couch fit the cheeky girls for example??

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous sample cards and a cute set.

Isa said...

Hello, an other time :D I like so much this designer, too .. and the sofa it´s cute !! Thanks for all :)
Hugs, Isa

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is a really cute Male card.
Thanks for showing us the cute stamp.
Hugs Tammy

Free Candy Winner to be chosen 03/10/12 if you haven't joined come on over. Make sure you read the rules to qualify for Drawing.

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Arabella said...

Another fabulous stamp set guys! I'm totally loving these previews and the DT cards rock!

Arabella

CraftyDee said...

Such a cute new set! Love the DT samples, thanks for the chance to win! :)

Jess said...

omg, he is adorable!

chiara_francy said...

delizioso

Luna de Plata said...

I commented on blogs. All the cards are so cute! And I love this stamp! ;) Thanks!

Junebugpins said...

I'm gonna be in so much trouble with this release....lol Just LOVE it!

Liza Shepherd said...

How unique!!! This set is so cute!! I would love to have it!

Shazza said...

wonderful images, fab Dt work, have commented on all blogs x

Wilfreda said...

Love this new stamp set. All of the DT samples were adorable.

Scrap Vamp said...

He's adorable!

Rachel Parys said...

Just finished visiting these fantastic ladies' blogs! What great cards from everyone! Can't wait to get my hands on some of these new releases!!!

camillasofi said...

So cute cards from the DT, I'd love to win :)

Kassiah said...

This is one of my favorite sets ever. I love it so much!

Twi Sherry said...

"Sitting Casual" is soooooo cute I love it!!

Sherry said...

So adorable.

Lorraine said...

aww this is so cute love it xx

Heidi Brawley said...

made my rounds to everyones blog!!
cute stamp!!
hugs, Heidi

sharon g said...

I commented on the ladies' blogs. They made adorable cards!!!

lati said...

so cute set!!

Sue D said...

What a great guy set! Love the examples. I left comments on all the blogs.

Rene said...

Oh wow! SO cute!
Rene :D

Martha Pineda said...

oh my he is just sooo cute

Nancie Quah said...

Love him, must bring him back to my craftroom. LOL! Thanks for the chance.
Hugs

Stampi said...

wow went to visit all the blogs..super cute image and thanks so much for this opportunity...

vicmbee said...

Very cute..love the little lounge chair with Ian.

Stéphanie B. said...

I did it !!!
I love this new stamp kit...
I want it !!

Thanks for this chance !!

Missy Owen said...

Visited each and commented! Love TGF!

My Scrap Diary said...

New Ian is sooo adorable! Great cards by the DT gals!!!
XxJess M

Brenda Lee said...

my, oh, my!! So adorable!!! Awesome cards.

alethea said...

I absolutely love thiese new images.. especially sitting casual!!! Great for male cards which are always hard to make!!! HUgsxx