Thursday, January 12, 2012

Showcase Farmer Veronica with cards featuring the january release

Hi Friends!! Veronica here, for my very first blog post as a Showcase farmer!! I think you all can imagine my joy to be part of this amazing Design Team. And THANKS to all of you for the warm welcome!

This card was made for my little niece Tilly's christenings. Don't you just love cute Miss Anya Garland?


One of my favorites from this release is the Made by set. So versatile, perfect both for Layouts 
and cards but also to all other things crafty.


For my next card I used Simply Anya and some affirmation from the Lucky bunnies set.


An easy way to decorate the backside of the card is to use some scraps of the papers used on the card.


It almoust looks like the stamp was made for that die =)


Wishing you all a wonderful day!!
KRAM (Hugs) Veronica

6 comments:

Marti {Pez-A-Doodle Designs} said...

these cards are both fantastic!

Denice said...

Beautiful cards, TFS.

Rachel Parys said...

Love both of these! So pretty!

Emily Martina said...

Beautiful! I just love your style!!!

Sammi said...

Those are so lovely!! xx

Naomi said...

Veronica, your cards are absolutely STUNNING! I really LOVE how you decorated the backs...I will have to give that a try!

Hugs,
Naomi