Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Showcase Farmer Tracy with a Coloring Tip!

Good Morning Ladies! Tracy here from Tracy's Stamping Corner and this is my first official post as a Showcase girl! I am so excited to be on this team....and have loved the warm welcome received! 


Today I used Simply Anya. Isn't she a doll?  I love that she is so very versatile!   I picked up these adorable papers and discovered that I didn't own a single piece of gray ribbon or fabric. Besides that, even if I did, it's kinda of a strange tone of gray. So to fix this I used my copics on a piece of white ribbon.


I used the W's to color Simply Anya, so thats what I grabbed to color up this beautiful ribbon. 
You don't have to be perfect because the ink will spread. Meaning, you don't have to worry about getting into all the little grooves of the ribbon. It kind of does the work for you.


Voila!  Here is the finished piece perfectly matched to my card!!  Hope you enjoyed this little tip.

You can find Simply Anya in The Greeting Farm Shop HERE.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Denice said...

Stunning coloring Tracy...I'm oohing and aahing over Anya's hair!

Great tip...another reason to love our Copics!

Rachel Parys said...

She is so pretty! Love the colors and layout!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Beautiful! love it!
Hugs,Heidi

Larisa Hohman said...

what a great idea!!! I have to try this! Thanks for the tutorial!