Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Showcase Farmer Thanh with a Project ft. Lucky Bunnies

Hiya TGF fans! I hope that your Tuesday is going well so far! The snow has finally come up this way to the the Vancouver, Canada area but I am creating up a storm with the new January releases to warm my way through winter! I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate all of YOU whom have left the sweetest comments on my blog and have given all the DT ladies and myself a warm welcome to the Farm. TGF fans are truly THE best.

As the title says... I wanted to showcase the Lucky Bunnies set, so here we go!


*GASP!!!* Where are those adorable bunnies?! LOL I wanted to show you just how versatile Lucky Bunnies really is and feature the sentiments and the smaller images. With Valentine's Day around the corner, I really wanted to make some yummy and reasonably priced gifts for some of my friends. What a better way to dress up some Hershey's Nuggets than to stamp and wrap labels around them!


The main sentiment on the package itself, "made just for you," is from the Made By Set. You can pick out what I used here if you have a peek at the Lucky Bunnies set:


I've also included a "behind the scenes" photo so you can see exactly what I used.


Thanks for stopping by The Greeting Farm blog and enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

Naomi said...

LOVE it! What a BRILLIANT idea and SUCH a SWEET gift!

Hugs,
Naomi

Larisa Hohman said...

super cute! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing

Denice said...

What a sweet idea...TFS!

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a GREAT idea, thanks for sharing! :)

Grace said...

AWESOME idea thanh!!!! I love it =)
thanks for sharing!
PS: I think I'll have to do this for my friends this valentines too! =)

cheers
grace