Monday, January 9, 2012

Showcase Farmer Peggy with a card Featuring Miss Anya Garland!

Hey everyone!  Peggy here with you today to share a card I made featuring the new Miss Anya Garland set!  But before that I just want to thank you all for the very warm welcome here at TGF, I am thrilled to be a part of this wonderful family!

I am loving these new Miss Anya Garland stamps, they can be used for so many other occasions and not just Valentines. Today I have used the Miss Anya with a flower garland to make a quick little thank you card.  You can never have too many thank yous in your stash for when you need one. 



The layout is one of my favorites and it is one I use all the time when I am having trouble with my mojo or need to make a card in a hurry.  I know we all know how that feels from time to time! It is always nice to have a layout or two to fall back on when you are stummped!

I hope you have a wonderful inky day and happy stamping!
Peggy

10 comments:

Mary said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper and Miss Anya! =)

Carisa said...

I love this peggy - it's beautiful!!!

Kim Swenson said...

Beautiful card! I might be casing this one later. Thanks for the inspiration!

Larisa Hohman said...

oh so cute! love it!

Emily Martina said...

What a pretty card! Love the layout too!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome! I really love the color combo you used, super cute!

Lou Mac said...

Love the colour combo and super cute papers!! Perfect back up layout too!! Thanks for sharing. xo

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colours.
And the colouring is perfection.

Marti {Pez-A-Doodle Designs} said...

this stamp is so cute! love your colors too!

Tracy said...

Love the fun colours in this card, and of course that adorable image.