Monday, January 16, 2012

Showcase Farmer Naomi with A Happy Hello!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  

Naomi here, today, with a couple of cards to share using some of the new stamps from the January Release.  

First, though, I'd like to thank all of you for giving me such a WARM welcome during the release blog hop!  I am BEYOND thrilled to be a part of the TGF family and am so glad to get the ball rolling here with my very first TGF post!

Well, without further ado, let's get onto the cards!

For my first card, I used the FABULOUS Simply Anya stamp.  Isn't Simply Anya simply ADORABLE?  She really was a JOY to colour up and I love her versatility.  She can truly be used for any occasion and is a must-have for any stamper's collection.


 For this second card, I decided to get a little punky and use CC Madden!  I have to admit, this was my first time inking up any of my Creepers and man, was it fun to get a little Rock n' Roll!  I had seen this funky hair colour used before and thought I'd give it a try.  I kept the rest of the card neutral and tried to use minimal orange elsewhere to avoid it looking like a Halloween card...I hope I succeeded!

Anyway, THANK YOU so much for stopping by today.  I look forward to sharing more cards with you here, next month.  In the meantime, the other farmers will be popping in here to give you inspiration and you can always visit me at my personal blog to see more cards using stamps by The Greeting Farm!

HUGS!






9 comments:

Gina L said...

Both cards are adorable. Your coloring is fantastic! Now I want to try bright orange hair on one of my creepers! Have you tried pink or blue yet? They make for fun, funky hair, too.

Denice said...

Both cards are super sweet Naomi...I'm diggin' the orange hair! It's good to see you you on the DT my friend!

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome Naomi! I just love both of those new girls! Madden's hair looks fantastic!

sharon g said...

Really cute cards!

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are great! I especially like the first one!

My Creative Zone by Valerie said...

Love both..and I do believe those were the two I ordered...I cannot wait.awesome cards..love ITTTT..are you using copics?

Corinne said...

Great job and yes you stayed away from any Halloween look! Awesome coloring..

Thanh Vo said...

Not Halloween-y at all, my friend! Way to go with both cards... just adore that Simply Anya!

Jas said...

So nice to see you on the DT girl!Love both cards, Naomi! Fab fab fabulous! You inspire me to try bright colors for the hair...hmmm...will see, lol! TFS, hugs Jas