Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Showcase Farmer Emily with a Project Share Featuring the New Lucky Bunnies Clear Stamp Set



Hi Everyone! Emily here. I hope that everyone had a FABULOUS New Year celebration and enjoyed the January Release Blog Hop! I know I sure did! Thank you all for such a warm welcome, and the lovely comments left on my blog. I am SO excited to have been selected as one of the members of the new Showcase DT! I am already having a lot of fun getting to know all of the incredibly talented ladies on the team, as I am sure you will too over the next six months!


Today, I want to share several cards that I created using the new Lucky Bunnies Clear Stamp Set. Lately, I always seem to need cards that I can send along with a gift or give as a small thank you. When I first saw the new Lucky Bunnies set I thought the images and sentiments would be perfect to create a little set of versatile cards to have on hand. When creating these cards I wanted to keep the design simple and the supplies minimal, so that I can easily mass-produce them if I need to in the future.


"It's Your Day ... Make it Special"

"You are Special"

"Wrapped in Hugs"



You will notice that on the “You are Special” card and the “ It’s Your Day” card, I selectively inked and combined several sentiment stamps from the new Lucky Bunnies set. This allowed me to customize the positioning on both cards, as well as the actual sentiment on the “ You are Special” card by combining two different sentiments from the set. This is a great way to get a little more mileage out of your stamps and is very easy to do when using clear stamps. This is because, unlike rubber stamps, it is very easy to see where you are inking on the stamp itself. Also, you can see where you are actually stamping, which makes lining up text a breeze. I hope that you are inspired to try this with some of your own sentiment stamps.


I am looking forward to a great six months together!

Emily

10 comments:

frances joy said...

cutie stamps :) yum!

Naomi said...

Woohoo! Thanks for getting the Showcase team off to a GREAT start, Emily! LOVE all of your cards....they may be simple but, they're FABULOUS!

Hugs,
Naomi

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Very cute.

Smiles!
Gwen

Rachel Parys said...

Those are perfect! What a neat and simple idea!

Aideen said...

These are just beautiful Emily ;) xx

Jas said...

Simple but cute, tfs! HUgs, Jas

Mary Brockway said...

LOVE!!! Perfect for me, I'm kinda a minimalist---and SO cute, too! TFS!!!

Elin said...

Sooo fun and great cards!

sharon g said...

These are just adorable!!! I love what you did with the cute cute cute stamps.

Denice said...

Simply perfect! Great set of note cards EMily.