Thursday, January 5, 2012

Introducing our JANUARY Guest Designer...

Hi, everyone!

We are VERY excited to debut our JANUARY Guest Designer, Jo!  

Before we get to her absolutely gorgeous projects using the brand new Miss Anya Garland today, I've asked Jo to tell us a little bit about her...so let's get acquainted!

Hi my name is Jo, short for Joanne. Some people know me through YouTube as Paperdrama. I'm married to my #1 fan and supporter, my hubby Sean, for 2 1/2 years. No kiddies yet, so I have plenty of time to devote to my love of crafting. I immediately got into stamping when I began scrapbooking in 2005. I love trying out new techniques and products. My friend Rina was the one who first introduced me to The Greeting Farm nearly two years ago. One of my favorite TGF stamp is Stamping Anya, her shirt says it all. The Anya images are so fun to color, it's like playing dress up trying to decide what color outfit they're going to wear and what accessories can I add to them. I'm so excited to share my creations with everyone. I {heart} The Greeting Farm!

I fell in love with Jo's BLOG the minute I visited and I know you will, too!   Be sure to visit today and say hello and welcome her to the Farm family!

...and now....have a look at two AMAZING projects using Miss Anya Garland:
 I LOVE her in purple!  Jo's coloring is awesome and the beautiful purples and blacks really make this one stand out!

SOOOO pretty!  I love those crocheted flowers and the layout is stunning on this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, everyone!  Marie will be back tomorrow to say hello!
xoxo,
Jess

9 comments:

Memories 2 Keepsakes said...

Congrats to Jo. I have been watching her on YouTube since I came on the scrapbooking scene and have really admired her work! She deserves the Guest DT spot! :)

XoXo,

Katie

Naomi said...

GORGEOUS cards! Congrats on the Guest DT spot, you TOTALLY deserve it and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Naomi
xoxo

Heidi Brawley said...

Welcome Jo!!!! Love your creations! They are Gorgeous!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
HUGS, Heidi

Emily Martina said...

Congrats on the Guest DT spot Jo! Your projects are so pretty! can't wait to see more!

KeeponScrappin said...

Congratulations Jo! I'm so excited for you. Your work is amazing and I just love your projects with the new Miss Anya Garland. I can't wait to play with mine.

frances joy said...

pretty cards for the pretty lady.. :) congrats, jo!!

Thanh Vo said...

I've been admiring your IAR projects for the past couple weeks Jo... absolutely gorgeous stuff you did with the TGF Anyas. I can't wait to see more from you.

faithnme said...

ohh Soo Beautiful..Welcome Jo. Your Technique is Amazing.

Hugs

Little Miss said...

Yay Joe! Beautiful work as always =)