Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello from Showcase Farmer Larisa


Hi there!  Larisa here to share a few cards with you guys!  Hope you are all having a wonderful week and that life is treating you well.  I have to tell you, I've been so overwhelmed by all the friendly comments and the unbelievably warm welcome I've received here at the Greeting Farm.  You guys are awesome!  I'm so excited to be apart of this team and it is my absolute pleasure to work with these adorable stamps...so let's have a look, shall we??

First up is Simply Anya.  For this card, I tried to create a romantic look.  Something that could be used for an anniversary or Valentine's Day.  So I added some felt roses, a few swirls, some rhinestones and voila...instant romance! 


For the next card I used Madden.  I just love how punk and edgy she is.  And that hair!!  Wish I had hair like that! For this card, I was going for a retro 80's feel so I stitched on some ribbon and chose some papers that screamed 80's.  I also added a big red flower.  As you've probably noticed, I have a weakness for flowers and use them on almost every card!  I just can't help myself!

For this last card, I used Madden again, but this time I toned it down a little.  This paper is actually from a Halloween set, but I chose papers that weren't too Halloween-y and I think it turned out pretty cute.  I also got to use my new twine that I purchased at a discount store for $1..yeah!!!  I love a deal :) 


Again, Thank you so much for the VERY Warm Welcome!  I'm so excited to be part of the team and can't wait to share my creations with you.  If you'd like to see more of my projects, you can visit my blog here

Also, don't forget about the Customer Challenge and Chit Chat Night tomorrow Friday, January 20th.  All the fun begins at 7:00pm CST at the Splitcoaststampers Forum!  Trust me, you won't want to miss it! 

4 comments:

Trina said...

These cards are fantastic! Your coloring and design choices are just perfect!

Rachel Parys said...

These are soooo cute! I have to say though, the third one is my fav!!! Hope to see you tomorrow night!!

Naomi said...

FABULOUS cards, Larisa! The third is my fav, too...I think it's the papers, they're AWESOME...can't believe they're Halloween papers!

Hugs,
Naomi

Thanh Vo said...

Awesome, awesome cards Larisa!! You really rocked out that Madden.