Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday

Good Morning! It’s Farmer Denice here with another Top Crop Tuesday and I have to say that I’m loving all the holiday and Twilight cards that have been uploaded uplately...they're so sparkly and fun to look at, and we all know GLITTER is my BFF!

Here are some awesome cards I saw while going through the different galleries this week:

Over at TGF Gallery is this gorgeous card by RAPARYS, I love her color choices and the grey/black hair.


This gorgeous card is by Bcgirlonmoon, her coloring and DP are a perfect combo!


Over at SCS/TGF’s are some wonderful uploads by Paperbag Princess...don't you love her coloring?!!


During the Movie Night Chat TRICIAW made this adorable card about one of her fav movies.


Amy Y. used soft and warm colors and Cheeky Cherry Pie...and what a great sentiment she used.


If you haven't been to TGF’s FB page you need to check it out because there are some beautiful cards that have yet to be uploaded to either TGF or SCS galleries. This is by Stephanie Seelye...isn't Amelia just the sweetest?!! Great use of shadowing too!


Check out this adorable Christmas card by Damaris Rivera Velazquez using the fab Rain, Snow, Shine Miss Anya set!


Lastly, are all of you as excited as I am about the new Showcase DT openings?!! I really can't wait to see who the new Farmers will be! In case you missed the announcement last week, click HERE to read all about it, including the rules to apply. I’m wishing all who apply the best of luck and remember to have fun creating and be true to your own creative style!

:Dx
Denice

5 comments:

Naomi said...

SO many FABULOUS cards! Thanks for choosing to feature one of my cards, this week, what an honour!

Hugs,
Naomi
aka. paperbag-princess (SCS)

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks Denice! These are all really great cards! Now if I could just finish my xmas cards....

Annette said...

Wow great cards...

Jas said...

Love all the cards very inspiring!
Hugs, Jas

Education For All said...

Hi, I am looking for information in google and found your blog.
His article is very useful.
Education For All
Healthy Diets for Weight Loss

Thaks