Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Carisa

Hi TGF Fans!! 

I'm excited and sad to be bringing my last Top Crop Tuesday post for my term as a farmer. I'm not setting a great example being late with it! I kept meaning to do it and time just crept away from me. Yesterday was one of those days where it seemed everything kept going wrong and by the end of the day I wanted a do over or to have a good cry in the corner because I felt like I was failing at EVERYTHING, esp being a good mom. But it's a brand new day now and I'm prepared with a list & some new Christmas tunes I just got from iTunes so without further adieu lets take a look at what I've found in our galleries this week. This is sure to brighten any one's day!!!


This gorgeous card features Odette from the WS- Roll Call kit by Paperbag-Princess on SCS. I love the vintage feel to her coloring and embellishments. I can't get enough of stick pins and lace!


How cute is Happy New Year Anya ready for 2012!!! The great thing about digital images is that while this original image has 2011 in her banner, LadyB266 was able to erase it in her software before printing her out.


How cute is this shaker box featuring Anya from the Xmas Sweeties set by Jamiek11!!! Just love it.


I adore this perfect for any little boy Christmas card - just look at that perfect stitching!! One of my favorite Oliver and Amelia sets called Oh Happy Day by raparys.

And last, I wanted to share some Chrstimas cards I made for my girls to color and give to their friends/family using the digital Elf Anya!! I centered the image in Photoshop so that when I printed it out, I could just cut the paper in half and fold to make a simple card for the kids. I centered the sentiment underneath the image before printing. Super easy and LOVE digi's to make fast & easy cards for the kids. I can see doing this for birthdays, valentines and so much more! 

So, that's it for me. My last post as a farmer, *sniff, sniff* It's been an awesome ride for sure and I gotta say TGF has some of the best fans ever. You have always left the sweetest comments and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and the rest of the farmer's a lot better over the last 6 months!!! I can't wait to see who will be the next group come Jan!!

Hugs,
Farmer Carisa

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!! Thanks for showing my card and mentioning me on the blog here! What an honor!!
Hugs, Heidi

grandmabonnie said...

What, it can't be 6 months already..i am not taking this change of guard very well..i am glad that i am a blog follower of you Carisa, cause your stuff is awesome. Thanks for enlightening me!

grandmabonnie said...

ps. Carisa, i am glad you shared a picture of your girls, they are adorable!

Naomi said...

Carisa, I can't believe that this is your last post as a farmer! I will miss you and your lovely creations around the farm!

On another note, thanks SO much for choosing to feature my card today, I am deeply flattered!

Your girls are absolutely adorable...I think I could take a few tips from you on how to use digis..LOL...

Happy Holiday Hugs,
Naomi

Rachel Parys said...

Awww..thanks Carisa!

I'm glad someone else's kids are just as into TGF stamps as mine! I'm constantly making coloring sheets with my images for my 6 year old. Great idea with the digi stamp on the xmas card, so simple!! I'm a dedicated follower, so I will be seeing you on your blog!! Thanks for a great 6months of inspiration!