Thursday, December 8, 2011

THURSDAY THROWBACK WITH CREEPER LESLIE

{{{ETA by JESS:  All DT applications and Blog HOP sign-ups as of 8:30 this morning have been confirmed (that we have received them).  If you sent me an email and did NOT get a confirmation for either, please re-send....thank you!}}}

Hi there everyone. Hope you're all having a fabulously crafty week. I know i haven't been in my craft room as much as i would have liked with so much to do in preparation for the upcoming Christmas celebrations.

Thursday at THE FARM means it's time for a throwback. That means i have the opportunity to play with an older TGF stamp set. One of my favorite sets is the CREEPER COLLECTION NO 1. I love all of the characters in that set, but i particularly like to paper piece with Creeper Leslie, so that is what i did today.



I paper pieced Leslie's jeans with denim DP, and really wanted this to be a feature. Eventually i found some old denim from my DD's cutoff jeans that i have had stashed away for literally years, and it was just the look i was hoping for. I also used my airbrush with some YR31 around the edhes of my colored image.

I hope i have inspired you to dig into your stash and have a play with some TGF stamps that you haven't used in a while.

Enjoy the holiday season,

Farmer Tracey.