Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Made with LOVE...

Hey, everyone!

Thanks so much for sticking with us these last few days to welcome our TGF PREMIERE FARMERS, who will be bringing you previews each month!

If you've missed any of them, here they are:


We are super excited about our new team and have ANOTHER team of talented ladies to introduce you to on January 1st with our release day fun!

Speaking of previews and releases, congrats to MARY!  You're the winner of SIMPLY ANYA from yesterday's preview!

In other news, the SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS Member Co. "Shop Hop" is going on now through the 31st of December and TGF is offering FREE SHIPPING as a little after-Christmas perk!  How fun is that?  Be sure to visit the homepage at Splitcoaststampers for more details!

...and now....DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLL!
I think a lot of us have wanted and/or searched for that 'perfect'  "Handmade By" set..whether to personalize the backs of our cards or provide the perfect sentiment on the front....well, SEARCH NO MORE!   Marie has done it again with one awesome new CLEAR stamp set, "Made By..."

I LOVE having something to stamp the back of my cards with...and there are SEVERAL of these to choose from in this set:

...and check out THESE awesome creations!

Designed by Corinna:


Designed by Wendy:


I LOVE that this is a 'handmade by' set but that you can do SO much with it!
Want to WIN this set?

Leave a comment on today's post and "like" us on Facebook if you haven't already!
I'll announce a winner tomorrow during ANOTHER special preview!
Have a happy Tuesday!
~jess

47 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Awesome samples!

Suvenkorento said...

What a great idea for a stamp set! Thanks for the ideas :)

vicmbee said...

awesome stamp set.. love it xxx

Carol Meadows said...

Cute ways to sign off a work of art! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

Shazza said...

these are fabulous!!!!!!

Fiona B said...

These are great xx

Sue D said...

I like how they can be used on both the front and back of cards.

Jenn Borjeson said...

What a fun set, so cute! Love the bar-code one the best! :)

Jas said...

I love it! I love all the designs,yay! Thank u for the chance! Hugs, Jas

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wow - What a fabulous set, and I love what the DT did with it... Awesome examples.
Hugs,
Lynda

Creations by Shirl said...

I will try again, thanks for another chance of trying to win.....
Great stamp sets....

mousekemom said...

What a fun new set and fabulous ideas for extending the use from the back of the card! Awesome!

momsydr said...

this is such a great idea for a stamp set......its something I always wish I had....tfs....hugs Debbie:-)

Shaela said...

How fun!! I LOVE the barcode one - so cute!

MyTeddyboo said...

Absolutely LOVE this set! Brilliant!

Anita said...

I love you on FB and love this stamp set.

Tamara said...

This is awesome!!! I know I have been trying to find a set like this forever with no luck! I'm so happy to see one here!!! :)
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

Becky Litz said...

This is an awesome set! I LOVE it and NEED it!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

Sprytebyrd said...

This is a wonderful set! I always love to stamp the backs of my cards and these are perfect! I love how they can be used on the fronts as too, so clever!

Jacilynn said...

oh so cute! love it

Sarabeth said...

OMG! i must get this for my new years present lol! we'll see how that one goes-it's beautiful and i love it!

great samples by everyone!!!

xo

daisey1977 said...

What a cute set!! :) It's so hard to find nice sets with these type of stamps.

Vanessa said...

Love this set! I will defiantly be getting one.

lizzie said...

Of course I like you on the FB and MY OH MY this is an amazing set!!!!!

Karen Diebolt said...

I love the bar code stamp, too funny.

April said...

Great set!! So many possibilities...lovin' the tag idea!

April said...

cute set!

CherryTrigg said...

WOW that is a great made by set.

slm1218 said...

Very cute set, I like them all.

Lisa M. (aka Lisabee) said...

Love love love!!! And I already "like" you on FB!

Kim Swenson said...

These are awesome!

Me said...

Super cute!!! I could use this!

Denice said...

What a great set, love it...and I love that it's a clear set! Marie did a great job designing these!

Becky said...

Love these!!! Thanks for the chance to win some.....

Jessica said...

what a fun set! love it!! :)

Kim Y. said...

Definitely a great set! Awesome samples!

elizabeth4u107 said...

You guys Rock @ The Greeting Farm....

Christy said...

Totally awesome set!!

Melissa said...

These are PERFECT!

Kim Ricketts said...

These are some super cute Handmade by stamps!! My Dad just told me I should get something like this to use!! Can't wait till we can get them!

Kim :)
rickettscricuts at yahoo dot com

Pixichick said...

So cute, and a really great idea.

Carisa said...

This set is just awesome!

Grace said...

Oh wow!!! MARIE MARIE MARIE!! You did such an AWESOME job!! This set is so amazing!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Congratulations ladies! REALLY happy for you!!

KanataNewf said...

fantastic way to leave your own mark on a creation!

twinkles11 said...

great stampset love all the samples.

Mary said...

Ack! I can't believe I won an Anya! Thanks soooo much! E-mailing you now... =)