Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Heartfelt Farmer Farewell...

Hi, everyone...

....It's posts like these that make me realize that sometimes, there just aren't enough words....and even more than that, not enough time.  I can't believe how fast this past 6 months has gone by enjoying all of the fabulous creations, fun conversations, and getting to know our last group of Farmers.

These ladies were some of the most easy-going, awesomely helpful, and uber-creative women that I've had the pleasure of working with and saying goodbye to this particular group of Farmers has been extra hard for us... I have a feeling that you'll be seeing some of them around the Farm again from time to time, but for now, it is time to bid them farewell.   To Denice, Carisa, Kim, Becca, and Tracey...words cannot express how thankful I am to have had the pleasure of working with you.   Your HUGE talent and wonderful personalities will be missed beyond measure and I consider myself SO blessed to have had this time with you girls...

Here are some farewells, now, from our beloved Farmers, along with their favorite cards:

DENICE BARTUCCI

The past six months have been a blur…from the minute Jess sent an email asking if I would be interested in becoming a farmer  to this week’s AWESOME customer blog hop…..I’ve enjoyed every minute of being a part of TGF’s DT! Through it all I’ve had  the opportunity to meet and hang with some extremely  talented crafters  and am  honored to be able to “drop names” by saying I was on the same DT as each of these creative ladies.
As for the TGF followers….you guys are the best!  Each of you have been so supportive and have left the sweetest comments ...you really know how to make a Farmer feel special!    
Lastly, heartfelt  thanks  to Marie and Jess for letting me be me by doing what it is that I like to do…and I got to do it with my all-time favorite stamps!  Even though my term is up, I’m not going very far…I’m still going to be hanging around and joining in all the fun as much as I can. And just like all of you, I can’t wait to see the new releases, and meet the new Farmer’s and see all of their wondrous creations.
Truly, my heart belongs to TGF!
:Dx

Denice

CARISA ZGLOBICKI

It's not goodbye, just see you later. I have absolutely LOVED my time as a farmer with The Greeting Farm. These past 6 months have been proof that DREAMS DO COME TRUE as long as you keep reaching for them! I've been a fan of TGF since I first started stamping 3 years ago and I'm absolutely amazed that I was able to be a part of their family in such an inspiring way. TGF fans are the best, you've all left such welcoming and encouraging comments each time I posted and I loved being able to share new tutorials with you along the way as well. The card I'm sharing today isn't one that has been seen before here or on my blog as it was published in the most recent issue of Copicendium. I was excited to be able to share my love of coloring with copies in a magazine devoted to copies and when asked I knew I would use my go to stamps for coloring which have and always will be The Greeting Farm! I am excited to see the new changes in 2012 for TGF and won't be very far as Marie and Jess continue to bring the best of the best in stamps and designs to the farm. I want to thank Jess and Marie for allowing me this opportunity and Denice, Becca, Tracy and Kim for always being a source of inspiration and encouragement. I'm going to miss it but I know fun things are definitely in the works and I have joined a very fabulous group of alumni farmers!!! May all your dreams come true in 2012!


KIM YU

Time sure flies by! I can't believe  I have been at the Farm for six months already! It has truly been a wonderful experiencie working along aside such talented team! Thank you so much, Marie and Jess for having me! It has been such an honor! Even though my term comes to an end,  i will definitely not be a stranger here as I LOVE The Greetng Farm! Who can resist such adorable images, right, especially when Marie continues to provide us with even cuter ones! I sure can't! I will definitely be around for a long time! 

BECCA FABOZZI

How do I sum up my last six months as a Greeting Farm Farmer????  Fantastic, Superb, Miraculous, Amazing, Fun, Creative, Inspirational, a Dream Come True?  I am not sure those adjectives do it justice, but I am not sure how to put it into words.  I have had the most amazing time with these incredibly talented ladies, and loved every minute of working with them and the amazing Greeting Farm images.  Thank you all for letting me share a bit of my creative outlet with you, I hope that I have offered a bit of inspiration to others along the way.  Thank you to Jess and Marie for trusting me and asking me to be on this amazingly talented team, I hope I have done them justice.  I have loved every minute of my time on the Farm, and am going to miss it terribly.  However, my love of The Greeting Farm runs deep, so I will sill be close by, participating and gaining inspiration from the newest Farmers on the block.  Thanks again, and remember to get crafty!!!!!

TRACEY PICKERSGILL

Well, where do I begin? Being asked to join the TGF as a farmer just 6 months ago could only be described as the pinnacle of my little "crafting career". I was shocked but also deeply honored that Jess and Marie would choose little old me with no previous DT experience to be a farmer. But I am so glad they did because the last 6 months have been awesome in very way. I could write pages about my experience and everything I have learnt, both creatively and personally but instead I would like to thank Jess and Marie for the incredible opportunity they have given me, and thank the lovely TGF customers for their many kind comments. I have loved every minute of my time with TGF and say a very sad farewell to The Farm. I definitely wont be a stranger though as I love TGF stamps too much.

How's that for one, farewell round-up of talent????  Man, I'm gonna miss you guys!
I like what Carisa said.  It's not goodbye, it's see ya later.  
We sure do hope you've enjoyed our FARMER FAREWELLS today and we will see you tomorrow for our 2nd January preview....for now...we love you, Farmers! 

Thank you so much for everything!!!
xoxo,
Jess <3

11 comments:

Naomi said...

Awwwwwe, I sure will miss all of you FABULOUSLY TALENTED ladies but, I know I'll be seeing you around the farm! You have all done such an AMAZING job inspiring us and I thank you for it!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas and wish you all the BEST for the New Year!

Happy Holiday Hugs,
Naomi

Shazza said...

you will all be missed, amazing talent, farewell and Merry Christmas xxx

Jas said...

Thank you for inspiring us and surely all of you will be missed. We always enjoy seeing all of your creations and always excited to see what's next and never fail us and I'm sure this is not the end we will see you again. Full of talented ladies, you all did an outstanding job, thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hugs, Jas

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks Farmers!! You provided huge amounts of inspiration for myself and others. I will continue to keep my eyes peeled for your awesome work!

Merry Xmas!

Thanh Vo said...

You all have done amazing work showing us new and fun ways to create with TGF, ladies! Thanks for all your hard work and ideas! You've really shown that the possibilities are endless.

Wishing you all the best as for the holiday season... and yes, we will definitely see you around the Farm in the new year. :)

grandmabonnie said...

What a great bunch of talented ladies...it's true they won't be gone..i've been watching the bunch before come back for the challenges..i've enjoyed all of your talents...and these farewell cards...are the grand finale...like the last batch of fireworks on the 4th of July!!

My Scrap Diary said...

I had the privelage of working and chatting it up with this group of farmers for a month and they were the sweetest girls ever. They are very inspiring and left me wanting to case more cards than I can count. Thanks for all your awesomeness but like Carissa said, youre not saying goodbye so see you around the farm.
hugs
Jess M

Sammi said...

(hugs) You've all done an amazing job!! Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration!!! xxx

Corinna said...

Thank you ladies for all of your beautiful TALENT! YOU've raised the bar for the new farmers. Wishing you so much success and happiness!

Grace said...

OMG! I'm super duper sad that you're all leaving! You've all made this term my most enjoyable @ TGF as a weekly challenger. Thank you all for always supporting us =) hugs & kisses

Leanne said...

Love you gals, 6 months goes by so fast, but you're all leaving a lasting impression on us all. Thank you for your inspirations and for bringing the past images to life.
See you around the Farm!!
xoxo