Friday, December 16, 2011

Heart Journaling: Week 22

WEEK 22 - Music to my Heart

Assignment: Create a spread or a page that is based on music and your favorite tune/song. Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: When you're really stuck, try working on a project with a friend!

Due: Thursday Dec 22nd no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:





-------------------------------------------

One more week before our last assignment!!!! Are you all so proud you have made it this far?! I mean, this takes like major discipline! Going to Lily's gramma's today to help decorate the tree! I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner as well. 

Here are some lovely samples from the 'I HEART' assignment!

by Jenn B (omg so cute!)

by Lorena B (love the handwritten plus collage)
by Tracy L (intricate handdrawn)

by Stacey Y (beautiful)

by Nina W (cute and love the heart clovers)

by Lola A (adorable)

Have a great weekend!
~marie :)

3 comments:

Lola Azul said...

Thank you very much for comment my page. It's a lovely present for me to be on your blog. THANKS!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks, I had fun with this theme. :) Looking forward to this week - I am really enjoying this art journal journey - thank you for the push to start creating in it! :)

grandmabonnie said...

Marie, You are so right...this is the first time i've ever made anything about my thoughts. I had a diary when i was young, but nothing about my life as an adult. Thank you for the motivation.