Friday, December 30, 2011

Heart Journaling - Congrats

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

To Everyone who has stuck with and made it to the finish line of our Art Journaling class. It has been an awesome 23 weeks of creative partying!!! We are so proud of you. This class has been a sweet success and I hope that you've enjoyed it. We hope to do more fun projects like this again! Before we showcase a few of last week's final project, we'd like to thank all of our 'graduating' participants by sending you a special little package in the mail sometime within the next week or so. It's actually taking a little longer than we expected to put together but we really think you will love it and give it great purpose! lol.

Enough jibber jabber, here are a few of last week's "Letter to Myself" project!

 by Jessica

 
by Candice S

 
by Desiree B

 
by Bonnie R


 
by Joy S

 
by Lani M


by Sharon P

Have a great New Year's weekend! Don't party too hard and stay safe. Much love from TGF and we'll see you in 2012!





11 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Congrats to everyone who finished. These are wonderful...

Smiles!
Gwen

Shazza said...

awwww I cannot believe it's come to an end. I loved every minute and want to say a huge thank you for doing this - a great intro to Art Journalling and I hope I will make time to do more. Happy New Year to you all
x

Laura B said...

Thanks so much for hosting this project! It was a lot of fun.:)

Joy said...

Thank You again for coming up with this awesome class! Although it may seem like I didn't venture a lot into different media, it really helped me explore different ways to express what I wanted say! Looking forward to more challenges from TGF! Happy New Year!

Sammi said...

It's over.. wow! :( It was so much fun .. THANKS!! Might have to keep that routine of a journal page a week going!
HAPPY NEW Year to you all!!
xxx

Corinna said...

These are really amazing! :D

mousekemom said...

Congrats to everyone who finished! I wonder, how many started and how many finished? I was really worried the last couple of weeks with all the holiday craziness, but many of us managed to squeak them out. Way to go, gang!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for making me try out new things. It was a great class.

Lola Azul said...

Thanks for this lovely project. Happy 2012!!

Julia said...

Thanks again TGF for hosting this! It was a great idea, I love my journal! I hope to keep it going but I'm not sure if I will since I need "deadlines" outside of myself sometimes to keep things going like that! I

I agree it would be interesting to see how many people started and how many people finished..

Tracy said...

Thank YOU, for doing this. It was a challenge, but one I am so happy that I stuck to it.
I now have a whole art journal filled with pages that I am proud to look at.
Congrats to everyone for completing the challenges :)