Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone!  Peggy here with you today.  I can not believe how fast this month has zoomed by and that this is my last post as the December guest designer.  Thank you for making me feel so welcome, I have had a blast hanging out here on the Farm with all of you!

Before we begin, Jess has quite a list of WINNERS to announce from our CUSTOMER BLOG HOP and also a winner from yesterday's MISS ANYA GARLAND reveal!  Here are our winners:

BLOG HOP Grand Prize for a Holiday Project- Samantha Betbeder
BLOG HOP Grand Prize for a Non- holiday Project- Corinne Mercado
(prizes were drawn at random just as this post states, and thank heavens- there was SO much talent on this hop I don't think we'd have been able to choose!!!!)

BLOG HOP Grand Prize for commenter/non-participant- Lou Mac
Miss Anya Garland set (was hiding on Wendy's Blog ;)-Lorraine

That's a LOT of winners!  Please contact Jess to claim your prizes and thanks again to EVERYONE- what a fun few days we've had!

I am excited to see all of the new January stamps, the new Miss Anya set is going on my wish list for sure!  I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas with your family and friends.  I will leave you with my last Christmas card of 2011 using the adorable Anya from the Xmas Sweeties set!


Merry Christmas and happy stamping!
Peg  

10 comments:

Jas said...

Congratulations, to all the winners! Can't wait to see the rest of the January release!!! Happy Holidays! Hugs, Jas

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Congratulations to all the winners, such an amazing hop, with so many awesome creations, such a honour to have been a part of it.
Merry Christmas All
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! Lovely card Peggy!!!
Merry Christmas to all!
Hugs,Heidi

Sarabeth said...

congrats to the winners! i definitely can't wait to check out some more of this release :)

can't wait for another hop too!

great job everyone and thanks for letting me share in this with you all!

sarabeth

Anita said...

Congrats to the winners! Beautiful card!

Mimi said...

Congrats to all the winners!! The hop was so much fun and full of awesome projects! Can't wait to see the new January releases!!
Adorable holiday card! ;D

RiNNE said...

OH EM GEE!!!!!!! Oh my Goodness!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I'm so thrilled and happy that I won! Congratulations to the rest of the winners! The blog hop was full of talent, and I'm honored to be a part of it!

Lorraine said...

YAY! Thank you so much for picking me - the Miss Anya Garland set looks beautiful and I love the DT cards that I've seen so far!

Congratulations to all of the blog hop winners!

Sammi said...

It was an awesome Hop... THANKS so much.. am thrilled I won a prize... how exciting!! :D
xxx

Lou Mac said...

The hop BLEW - MY - MIND.

Thank you so much for picking me for the grand prize. I sent my email yesterday. Thank you!! Thank you!!

I love this place and all of the talent it houses!!

Can't wait to see the new releases. xo