Monday, December 12, 2011

Designer Spotlight with Peggy!

Hey everyone!  Peggy here and boy am I excited to be with you all this month on the farm!  Before I get started, we forgot to pick a winner in all the excitement from my blog for Fleur Anya so I had my youngest son pick a number.  The winner from all the comments is...
#13 - B. Potaraj!  
Congrats please email Jess to claim your prize!

I was thrilled when I won the contest on Facebook to be this month's guest designer, I have loved The Greeting Farm for so long and have always wanted to be a Farmer.  Thank you to everyone who voted!!!  I have been stamping now for 6 or 7 years but it really didn't become the obsession that it is until I started blogging in 2008.  Since then my little hobby has taken over and I am so happy it has, I have met some great people and made some wonderful friends along the way.

I also enjoy camping and swimming with my family in the summer, I am not a big fan of snow or the cold so in the winter you can find me reading or baking goodies when I am not stamping.


Today I have used the super sweet Cuddle Anya along with a few of my favorite stamping must haves!  I would be lost without my sewing machine and kraft cardstock, and of course my Copic markers!

I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day and I'll see you all again soon!

Hugs,
Peg  

5 comments:

Carisa said...

this is absolutely adorable! she's one of my fans and i do not think i have her. i think santa will have to remember to put this in my stocking this year! we're so glad to have you this month! can't wait to see what else you have for us. :D

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute!! Congrats Peggy!!

Denice said...

A Warm Hello right back at ya Peggy...what an adorable card and congrats on being this month's guest designer.

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card Peggy! :)