Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Preview that will make your heart flutter...

Hey, everyone!

Marie and I are back today with a special preview of a new set called
FLUTTER HEART!

This set is DARLING and is very original, I think, too :)  Marie has designed a really cute CLEAR stamp set and with Valentine's day right around the corner...trust me, you are going to NEED this one!

Introducing...FLUTTER HEART:

Jess had a BLAST making some tags and a card with this set:




(back uses yesterday's Handmade By set- love it!)

...and here are some samples by Marie:


Want to WIN FLUTTER HEART?

Jess is giving on away on her blog today, so be sure to visit and ENTER TO WIN!

Thanks guys...you make OUR hearts flutter ;)  See you back here on Friday for our 6th and final PREVIEW...what an awesome ride it's been so far...and last but not least, CONGRATS to SARABETH!  You are yesterday's winner of the "made by" set!  Email Jess to claim your prize, girl!

xoxo,
Jess and Marie <3

17 comments:

eva said...

this set looks so fun! love the hearts dangling from the clouds!

Jenny V. said...

This set is look so much fun and can use it in so many ways.

Shazza said...

gorgeous work girls x

Mrs Weyremaster said...

What a gorgeous set, and stunningly beautiful samples, makes my heart smile :D
hugs
Suzi
xxx

Heidi Brawley said...

awe this set is adorable! I love Valentines!!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Carisa said...

wow, this is so different and unique! I love it!! WTG Guys!

Cathy said...

What a great set with Valentines around the corner.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

mousekemom said...

Adorable tags and cards! Love the clever use of the stamps.

Janell said...

The new set is adorable.
I was wondering if you have a new year 2012 stamp, like you had last year?

Kim Swenson said...

Aww, so LOVEly.

Kim Y. said...

Very cute and fun set!

grandmabonnie said...

It's awesome, oh the possibilities...yay!

Denice said...

Great samples Marie and Jess! Love the new set!

Anita said...

Beautiful set and tags!

Pendra said...

This set is so adorable... love the images and the sentiments!

Corinna said...

Oh my goodness I love this stamp set! I can think of 100 different cards I could make! Awesome!!

donna mikasa said...

I absolutely LOVE this new set! The graphic designs are so cool! Thank you for creating something new and unique!