Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Guest Farmer Kris

Hiya Farm Friends!!

Time has surely flown by super fast!! Are you ready for the holidays?!? I will be honest and tell you that I CAN'T wait to get some yummy grub in my tummy. LOL!! Turkey and stuffing, mmmmm..... What is your FAVE holiday foods?

It's Tuesday and I am bringing you this week's edition of Top Crop Tuesday! Got to browse through the TGF Gallery and the Splitcoaststampers Gallery and found some eye candy that caught my eyes. Let's take a look at what I found...

Saw this wonderful card by Stamponme featuring WS Joseph (aka Jacob, before he became a wolf, hehehe). Love the fun bright colors and layout.

Tantalize created this gorgeous card (in my fave color, ok sorta) using WS Savannah. Color combo rocks and the mix of papers and embellies are fantastic! (hmm, I think she may have some resemblance to Esme ??)
Found these next set of cards on SCS.

Love, love, LOVE this creation by Amy Y. Absolutely adore her mix in papers and Holiday Anya is rockin' with all that holly!
Ahhh, and this (sigh) wonderful card by daiseyfreak! Hottie Edward (hehehe)! Simple layout and I love the border punch she used for the 'blood'.

Well, could you tell I'm in a "Twi" mood? Hehe!

Keep on sharing your wonderful creations and remember to upload to both TGF's gallery and to the SCS gallery. Thanks for spending the day with me here on the Farm!! Hope these creations inspire you to get creative today!

4 comments:

Joy said...

wow, thank you for picking one of my cards! These are all fabulous!

Nicole said...

Ladies you all did a wonderful job on these cards. I'm loving the Twilight cards. Team Jacob all the way. I've been looking for a Jacob stamp for the past few weeks. Where can I get that stamp at?? I couldn't find it in the greeting farm store, but I'll look again.

Nicole said...

Oh I just found it. Its a digi and its in my cart. BIG SMILE

Susan said...

Hi Kris,
Thanks for choosing my Jacob card. It was so weird scrolling down my blog list and saying (yes I said it out loud!) "Hey that's my card!"
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/