Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday Throwback with Miss Anya Lounge!

Hello! Farmer Kim here today to share a project with you guys!

I said this before but I just have to say it again! I LOVE Thursday Throwback! It is a chance for me to play with my good older TGF stamps! I say that because crafting time is pretty limited for me these days so any chance I get to play ANY of my TGF stamps is GREAT!

Today I used the Miss Anya Lounge set. I have special memories with this set because this set was released when I was a Guest at Club Anya and Friends last year October! I still remember the excitement when Jess asked me! So yes, this set definitely has a special place in my heart! hehe

For the Miss Anya Lounge preview last October, I altered three mini notepads. I never gotten around to make a bag to go with each notepads so guess what I have to share today?? :) Three matching canva bags!

I am the world's biggest procrastinator so after a year, I finally got the complete set done! LOL These are for my son's preschool teachers, for Thanksgiving. I couldn't decide which bag is for who (there are a total of 7 teachers) so no personalization yet.

Oh yes, you probably want to know how I made these? :) I bought these canvas bags from Michael's. These bags measures approximately 5.5 inches x 5.5 inches.

I placed a piece of cardboard in the bag, to make sure I get a flat surface before stamping my image with Mememto ink. I then colored the image with Copic markers. It's actually very easy to color on fabric. The only thing to remember is DON'T color too close to the edge; otherwise, it will bleed. However, it if does bleed, just correct it with the colorless blender.







Well, that's all I have for you guys today! I hope you all enjoy looking at my little project as much as I enjoyed making them!

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

6 comments:

Jas said...

Wow Kim, I love this project! You totally rocked this girl!!! Everything is beautiful, tfs! Hugs, Jas

Denice said...

WAAAAY COOL Kim! Love the canvas bags!

Rachel Parys said...

Super cool, Kim!! I have seen those little bags in the store before, what a great idea!

Shazza said...

these are amazing, love them x

Tracy said...

Ohhh my goodness these are so adorable.

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are just precious!