Thursday, November 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Cheeky Mate!!

Hi TGF Fans!!

Farmer Carisa here with our weekly Throwback Thursday post. I had fun picking out which stamp to use today - I dug thru my older drawer of stamps and found Cheeky Mate which is one of my favs. I think she was one of the original Cheeky Cherry gals to be released and I'm happy to say she is STILL available at The Greeting Farm.

So........I had this brilliant idea to tape myself coloring her since I was going to use the "no lines" technique and I know last time I did this, I had a lot of requests for a tutorial of sorts. Well, I don't know about YOU but I'm a SLOW colorer......like 60 minutes worth of video that I edited to under 15 minutes. LOL Well, wouldn't you know I'm having issues SAVING that video so I will continue to work on that tonight and hopefully have it up on the blog tomorrow morning. I am SO sorry about that! Sometimes brilliant ideas aren't so easy to execute. I'm super bummed b/c I was so excited to share the video with you today -- But I'm not giving up quite yet!!!


But to hold you over, I DO have the card that I made with the final colored image. I absolutely love it and am planning on giving it to my dad for Veteran's Day next week. 

Thanks for stopping by and fingers crossed I will be back in a few hours with the completed video tutorial!!


Hugs,
Farmer Carisa

5 comments:

Emma said...

Ooooh Carisa this is FABULOUS! I have yet to do the whole 'No Lines' thing yet, but you have sooo rocked this! Can't wait to see the Video!

Leanne said...

She's a beauty Carisa. I'm sure you'll figure out the video. would love to see it.

Denice said...

What a stunning card Carisa!!!! I'd love to learn this technique and can't wait to see the video!

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooooooooo Pretty!!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Great coloring!! That technique is very challenging, and she looks awesome! The whole card is reall cute, and I love the paper and layout.