Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TGF Presents...our DECEMBER Guest Designer and some info!

Hey, everyone!

We are kicking off December with some FUN FUN FUN stuff....today also marks the debut of our December guest designer, PEGGY TOOLE, who you guys voted in during our Facebook contest!  I'm SO excited to introduce her!

Before I do that, though- just a few reminders and announcements for December:

*There will be no December release and a FEW awesome sales so be on the lookout for more news!  We will resume releases in January with a few new faces and a new release format that we are SUPER pumped about!

*We have an exciting announcement (or two ;)  this weekend- you will definitely want to tune into the blog RIGHT HERE!


*The Greeting Farm is sponsoring the RIBBONCAROUSEL.com challenge this week- check it out for a FUN challenge and chance to win a TGF prize!

*Our next "TGF Customer Challenge and Chit-Chat night will be LIVE on SCS on Friday, December 16th at 7pm CST and it will be a BOOK theme this month!"  FUN stuff!  More info coming soon!  :)


....and now.... I bring you, PEGGY TOOLE, our December Guest Designer!

Hi everyone!  My name is Peggy and, I am married to my best friend and biggest supporter and we have 3 great boys ages 11, 12 and 16! They have all been my biggest fans and critics and always let me know what they really think of my cards!  I am beyond excited to be this month's guest designer and to work with such a talented group of ladies!  I have loved The Greeting Farm since I first saw the most adorable little guy, Skater Ian, almost 4 years ago now and with 3 boys to make cards for Ian has seen lots of ink!  Since then my collection has grown and so has my love for everything TGF!  

Here is an adorable creation Peggy has to share w/ us today using Fleur Anya:

This is just the first post from Peggy this month so please wish her a warm welcome!  In addition to visiting here today, be sure to stop by her blog and leave a comment there too- she'll be picking a winner of a matching "FLEUR ANYA" and I'll announce it here tomorrow!  (you have until 10pm CST to comment!)

Thanks everyone!  Enjoy the very last day of November!


10 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Yay, Peggy! Congratulations!

lati said...

Congrants!!!

Maria Therese said...

Congrats on your Guest spot for Dec! Beautiful card ♥

Grace said...

congrats PEGGY!!!!!
and welcome to TGF!!!! =)

Denice said...

Welcome and congrats Peggy!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Woot Woot...Congrats Peggy!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Jenny V. said...

Congrats Peggy! Your card is beautiful.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more of your amazing cards.

Tanya said...

congrats Peggy! Your card is just adorable!