Friday, November 11, 2011

Heart Journaling: Week 17

WEEK 17 - SOUL Food


Assignment: Create a spread or a page based on your favorite food or dessert or drink! Not necessary to use any TGF stamps, this is YOUR journal, do what you want cuz you rule that journal!

Tip: Twist things up a notch and turn your journal sideway or upside down and create!

Due: Thursday Nov 17th no later than 12:00 pm noon cst. We start marking off assignments by 12:30 pm cst. Late uploads will not be accounted for. If you cannot make the deadline, please upload your assignments early. Please upload your photo into your folder http://www.tgfllc.com/galleria/showgallery.php?cat=1173.

Inspiration found on the web:




--------------------------------------------
It's starting to really get cold here in Colorado and has snowed a few times already. I really felt like this year just zoomed by, probably because now I have a child and I guess every year is just going to keep going by faster and faster. Lily, btw, has been learning to stand on her own. Grandma is devastated she is growing up too fast. haha! Design-wise, we are cooking up some new stuff for you for 2012 that I think everyone will enjoy!!! 

Here are some lovely samples from the 'Heart to Heart' assignment!

Jess (a beautiful dedication to some beautiful kiddos...)

by 1LuvnMama (So pretty and creative)

by Sharon P (love the layering and quote)

by Tracy L (A beautiful story) 

by Jenn B (awesome)

by Renee G (Feels like a Garden :)

by Lola (very cool)

by Krista (So 'Heart' filled! Love the heart coloring of the faces)

Have a great weekend-and don't forget to join us for our first "Customer challenge and chit-chat night" on SCS tonight!
~marie :)

6 comments:

Renee G said...

lola I LOVE yours! its so fab!awesome!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awww - thanks for featuring my Queen of Hearts pages, I had a LOT of fun making those! It's always such a boost to your creative ego when someone else likes your stuff! :) You made my day, thanks. xo

Shazza said...

fab pages both for last week and for inspiration this week - now I have to decide which of my favourite food/drink to choose.....
Have a good weekend x

Tracy said...

I again want to thank you for doing these challenges.
I still don't think I am an "art Journal" artist, but I really enjoy trying ;)

Thank you for featuring my pages :) You can not imagine the thrill I get seeing my pages featured :)

As for next week, I think I can do a page a day for this one, lol.

kris said...

Wow!!! Thanks for showcasing my page!! =D

All of the pages are wonderful and very creative!

LOVE the inspirational pages for this week's assignment!! =D

croppixie said...

I just uploaded my first journal submission but I forgot to ask if there were any key words to include.