Friday, November 4, 2011

heART Journaling- Week 16:

Hi, friends!
Jess here filling in for Marie while she is busy doing a local show- so excited for her!

Today marks the start of week 16 in our heART Journaling activity:

WEEK 16: "Heart to Heart"
Use hearts on your page and have a little "heart to heart" with your soul while doing so, right?

I found some examples online that you will definitely want to check out:




I love how all of these showcase the "heart" as the art!  Some are narrated, some are just beautiful mixed media art pieces to feast our eyes on... all diverse and all very fun to look at!  Can't wait to see what YOU come up with for WEEK 16!

Sorry I don't have a sample just yet for you today- Ive been burning the candle at both ends this week, yikes!  I sure am looking fwd to some crafty time this weekend!

...and speaking of crafty, let's highlight some of last week's AWESOMEness usin' the sticky stuff!

Week 15 was a great challenge to get out that sticky stuff- stickers, tape, masking tape, etc.  Even postage stamps! I LOVED this week's entries!

Here are just a few highlights:

by iberedrenee
not only do I love butterflies, but I think it's SO COOL that this includes postage stamps-esp from the current time period.  It will be a treasured keepsake for years to come.  Dream 24/7- I like that, too!

by MaryKayWeaver

Look at this WONDERFUL cast of characters!  Such inspiration and so much work went into this- you can tell!  No detail was spared, love it!

by thepaperholic

i LOVE the use of the masking tape in the background here- what a COOL texture and look this created!  

You guys are REALLY spreading your wings w/ this- I LOVE to see it!
Stay tuned for a FUN little surprise happening on Monday...til then, I hope you leave here INSPIRED!

xoxo,
Jess :)

1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

Dear Greeting Farm,

After some of your detailed posts regarding copyright, and giving credit where it's due, I'm a little saddened to see that you didn't give proper credit for these art journal pages, including the one from my team mate Birgit Koopsen at Tattered Angels.

http://mytatteredangels.com/blog/2011/05/24/art-journaling/