Monday, November 14, 2011

Designer Spotlight with Kris P!

Howdy Farm Friends! Kris here with you today turning the spotlight on myself!! Yay!!

Where do I even begin?! Let's start with... I was over the TOP when Jess asked me to guest design with The Greeting Farm and the Farmers this month!! You know my answer to that! It is truly a privilege to be crafting with these girls and and to play with these CUTE and FUN stamps... It's such a SUPER exciting time for me as i've been following TGF since 2009, right about the time I started my blog... My first ever TGF purchase consisted of Flutter Anya, Princess Anya and WS Edward... And well, to this day, my collection has grown... (and quite a bit too, =D)

I LOVE card making and do it often, but i DO love creating alterables and 3D projects too! So guess what i've got to share with you?!?
An altered item! It was only right for me to use a stamp from my first purchase to do my spotlight and decide to go with Flutter Anya because i just LOVE her... hehehe! This is an altered photo album that features some things that I like... I mean LOVE... =D Well, I do love me some patterned paper and probably have enough to last me years (but I still buy more), embellishments are a MUST, even if simply used like this... Glitter will spice up any creation and I do enjoy the spark! And a fave technique, which I don't do often enough, is paper piecing! Flutter Anya's outfit is paper pieced...

Besides, my love for paper crafts and TGF, i'm a wife to my high school sweetie and mother to 3 wonderful kiddies... Crafting has been in my blood ever since I was little, starting off with crayons and color books and now to stamps and copics... Whenever I have a little free time, I also enjoy reading a good book and hope to travel the world someday! =D

A HUGE Thank you to The Greeting Farm for having me this month! This journey is AMAZING!!

Lots of Aloha... Kris

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just adorable! :)

Carisa said...

so cute- your first purchase sounds a lot like mine!!! I also came across TGF right around the time I started my blog in 2009 - crazy! :D So happy to have you with us this month. I adore your altered style. So cute!

~*Joni said...

I LOVE the paper piecing Kris! Adorable Flutter Anya, the colors are so soft and sweet! YAY for the dt spot!! :)