Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday With Farmer Kim

Hello!!!!

The days seem to go by so quickly for me! What about you guys? Yup, today is Tuesday already and you all know what that means, right? Top Crop Tuesday! I love going through the TGF Gallery and ever since TGF joined the Splitcoaststampers family, I love going there as well!

Here a a few AMAZING creations I spotted in both galleries!

This awesome card belongs to Pam. I love her use of vibrant colors! It shows confidence!


Look at this cool card from Rachel! So perfect for Halloween!


Here is one I spotted in the Splitcoaststampers TGF gallery by Scrapacat. Simply beautiful! So the quote too!


Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us! We hope you guys continue to upload your wonderful creations to our galleries! They are full of inspiration!

2 comments:

Shazza said...

gorgeosu cards x

Pam Varnell said...

Thank you so much Kim for featuring my card. I am honored. Hugs, Pam