Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Crop Tuesday with Farmer Denice

WooHoo...it's Tuesday and we all know what that means...TOP CROP TUESDAY! Today is the day we go to the galleries to find a card or two that's caught our eye. I honestly think this is my favorite day of the week because I love going to the galleries and am always amazed at the awesome talent that I find...I only wish I could post every card!

Check out this awesome card by NADIA, so soft and pretty and I {HEART} the design.


Here's an adorable wall hanging by KARAM...who doesn't love fun colors and fabulous pink hair?!!


These bookmarks by YENNI are gorgeous and I just love how she used the mushrooms from the Fairy Princess Clear set...perfect and clever!


CARDCRAZY used the new October release Build-a-Onesie Boy Clear stamp set to make this super sweet CAS card.


And over at SCS in the TGF gallery I spied more adorable cards:

I've always had a softspot for Stella and just love how BEATE made her more elegant with so many wonderful details and embellishments. FABULOUS CARD, wouldn't you say?!!


Everytime I'm looking through the gallery I see this card by KANATANEWF and I say, "awww, this is so sweet" and it really is...the green and blue is a perfect combo.


We'd love to see what you've been up to...all you have to do is upload your projects at TGF gallery or TGF Gallery in SplitCoastStampers, and don't forget to use the keyword thegreetingfarm (all one word) when uploading your TGF cards/projects at SCS!

:Dx
Denice

4 comments:

tracey said...

Gorgeous projects everyone. Congrats on having your work showcased for top crop tuesday.

Ivonne Marie said...

They all look wonderful!

Jas said...

Love all the projects! Soo cute and very inspiring, tfs!

Annette said...

Aww cool thanks for showing my card...